Andrea M Jerozal
Author — Life In Psalm : Live Where Faith and Your Story Intersect I am…Jesus follower, wife, mom, daughter, friend, home-craziness manager, artist and author. I love…my family, coffee, chocolate, time with friends, encouraging others, witnessing people grow in faith, enjoying outdoors, snuggling with pets. My experiences…degrees from Moody Bible Institute and North Park University, 12 years volunteer urban youth ministry/mentoring/discipleship, Alpha Course leader, various international disciple-making partnerships (Bangladesh, West Bengal India, Nicaragua, Haiti), mothering 1 son and 1 daughter who are now high school teens, navigating the intimacies and failures of interpersonal relationships, and staying the course overall on my spiritual journey with our God who reveals Himself in the Bible.
Posts by Andrea M Jerozal:
- Ready, Set, Keep Running!
- Enjoy the Random – Smiles and Encouragement
- The Joy of Random Thoughts
- What Freedom In Action Looks Like
- What Freedom’s Relief Looks like
- How True Freedom Plays Out
- How Love + Freedom = Sacrifice
- Warm Breeze of Summer
- Wrestling for My Happy Place
- On a Long-waited-for Vacation