Andrea M Jerozal
Author — Life In Psalm : Live Where Faith and Your Story Intersect I am…Jesus follower, wife, mom, daughter, friend, home-craziness manager, artist and author. I love…my family, coffee, chocolate, time with friends, encouraging others, witnessing people grow in faith, enjoying outdoors, snuggling with pets. My experiences…degrees from Moody Bible Institute and North Park University, 12 years volunteer urban youth ministry/mentoring/discipleship, Alpha Course leader, various international disciple-making partnerships (Bangladesh, West Bengal India, Nicaragua, Haiti), mothering 1 son and 1 daughter who are now high school teens, navigating the intimacies and failures of interpersonal relationships, and staying the course overall on my spiritual journey with our God who reveals Himself in the Bible.
Posts by Andrea M Jerozal:
- Praising God’s Name – For Real
- Where A Heavy Heart Finds Joy
- How To See Dying As Good
- How Your POV Can Change from Condemnation to Freedom
- Lent Reflections 2023: Tirelessly Pursued
- Lent Reflections 2023: How Did I Get HERE?
- How This Day of LENT Finds Us
- Live in the Moment of Life As Is
- Broken to Healing to Transformed
- Ooops – she did it again!